A romantic hideaway on the banks of the Zambezi river, upstream of the majestic victoria falls Zambia by Tongabezi.
At the end of the swimming pool a hidden path winds along the cliff face to our secluded Tree House. Set against the basalt rock bed, amongst the branches of three riverine Ebony trees, this house spreads out over a sustainable pine deck that guarantees incredible views of the Zambezi River.
The king size bed has a large, canopied mosquito net with air conditioning and the extensive space can also be used for private dining and lounging. The bathroom’s crowning glory is a perfectly positioned claw footed bath and from the Anatolian carpets to the Asian chests and West African artwork the Tree House invokes exotic day dreams.
The front facade of the Tree House is completely open, making this house so much part of the surroundings that you can experience the beauty and majesty of Zambia without setting a foot outside.
Services and Amenities
- Aircon available within the bed canopy
- Lock your valuables away in a secure digital safe
- Catch up with loved ones back home with our uncapped wi-fi
- Choose to arrange your room in double/twin configuration
- Gaze out over the Zambezi River from your own private deck
- Opt to have your lunch or dinner served by candlelight on your deck
- Communal plunge pool situated right alongside a fully stocked bar
- Our same-day laundry service is complimentary
- And many more